Rotary Screw Compressor Course
Course Duration: 6 Hours
Detechtion Technologies offers a Rotary Screw Compressor course that provides an understanding of the Rotary Screw Compressor’s operating principles. Attendees will learn about boosting scenarios and how to optimize the Rotary Screw Compressors. The course covers (but is not limited to) the following topics;
The course covers the following:
- Properties of natural gas / how & why gases behave differently when compressed
- Water content & hydrates
- Detailed hardware discussion: Drivers, Compressors, and Auxiliary Equipment
- The compression process – what is actually happening inside the machine
- Slide Valves, Capacity Control, Vi Control, Oil Management
- Volumetric Efficiency
- Rotary Screw Compressor Optimization and Limitations
- Horsepower & driver loading Compressor loading curves
- Maintenance & lubrication
- The Rotary Screw Compressor School is appropriate for junior/experienced engineers seeking to build a deeper understanding of key Rotary Screw Compressor fundamentals. This course will also serve operators seeking to better their understanding of Rotary compressors and how they work.
Need more information?
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. A member of the Detechtion team will contact you shortly,
Thank you for your interest in Detechtion Technologies!