Leading natural gas compression service provider implements Enbase Industrial IoT telematics to lower cost and improve customer serviceHouston, TX – April 20, 2021 – Archrock, Inc. (“Archrock”), the leading provider of natural gas compression services in the U.S., and Detechtion Technologies (“Detechtion”), the proven Industrial IoT (IIoT) solution provider in the Upstream Oil & Gas industry, announced today that Archrock has selected Detechtion’s Enbase product line for remote monitoring functionality on its compressors.
“Our partnership with Detechtion is part of a multi-year technology project to further enhance the value proposition to our customers, more effectively manage our assets, reduce our emissions footprint, and yield attractive returns for our shareholders,” said Eric Thode, Archrock’s Senior Vice President, Operations. “Equipping our compressors with Detechtion’s telematics solution will drive a more efficient response to downtime events in the field and ultimately help us predict equipment failures before they occur. Over the last several months, we have begun to leverage the expanded telematics capabilities on our compression units and I’m excited to continue the planned rollout on our fleet throughout the course of 2021.”
Archrock selected Detechtion for:
- Best-in-class Enbase Hub edge device built to monitor, protect, control, and optimize assets in upstream oil & gas all in a single device.
- Turnkey solution with a completely integrated stack including edge device, edge software, network communications, and cloud software.
- Proven, market leading installation base across U.S.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service, including field installations, technical support, and training capable of scaling for Archrock’s fleet as well as future growth.
- Strong innovation track record and commitment to future collaboration.
“We are honored to be selected by Archrock as the IIoT solution provider as part of their multi-year technology project,” announced Chris Smith, President & CEO at Detechtion. “We believe the continued partnership of these two market leaders will drive further competitive differentiation in Archrock’s business.”
Archrock is an energy infrastructure company with a pure-play focus on midstream natural gas compression. Archrock is the leading provider of natural gas compression services to customers in the oil and natural gas industry throughout the U.S. and a leading supplier of aftermarket services to customers that own compression equipment in the U.S. Archrock is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.archrock.com.