Emissions reporting is becoming increasingly important to the industry. Gathering and consolidating the complex data required for accurate emissions reporting is a time-consuming task. Enalysis® eliminates these barriers by consolidating the key reporting data for all compression across the fleet into reports that can be easily generated monthly, annually, and on-demand.
Emissions reports generated through Enalysis® precisely capture key inputs like hours run, fuel gas composition, and process data to ensure accuracy. This supports reporting compliance in a variety of jurisdictions as well as internal initiatives.
The Enalysis® Emissions module:
- Calculates emissions for each individual unit based on actual horsepower load, actual run hours, fuel gas composition, and engine emission factors.
- Calculates component emissions including CO2, SO2, NOx, CO, VOCs, along with other by-products.
- Supports National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants NESHAP ZZZZ (Quad Z) and New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) JJJJ (Quad J) reporting requirements.
- Manages Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) Directive 060 Regulations (section 8.6.2) which outline handling of vent gas for compressor seals.
- Supports Environment Canada’s National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) reporting requirements for compressor drivers Alberta and British Columbia Carbon reporting requirements.
- Supports New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme (NZ ETS).
- Supports Multi-Sector Air Pollutants Regulations (MSAPR) regulatory compliance with a suite of tools to manage data collection, analysis, and reporting.