Enalysis™ is a powerful and unique, web-enabled software tool for compressor fleet management and optimization.
With ever-changing gas prices and pressure on capital assets, Enalysis™ allows senior management to aggressively address asset utilization and maximize total gas throughput. Enalysis™ will show clearly where there is underutilized horsepower and where potential for incremental production exists.
And with the emphasis on operating expenses, Enalysis™ also helps District Managers, Operators and Field Service personnel get more results with less effort. Enalysis™ shows where maintenance effort is required and where it is unnecessary.
The heart of the Enalysis™ system is precise diagnostic engineering software that analyzes actual compressor operating conditions. Going beyond currently available design programs and shareware, Enalysis™ incorporates modified algorithms that compensate for real life site conditions and which give an accurate and detailed description of the operation of the reciprocating compressor.
Initially, static data on each compressor is set up in the secure database. Then, field data is submitted (daily, weekly, or monthly) from each compressor site. The Enalysis™ program rationalizes this data, incorporates it into a user accessible fleet-management database, and produces a Diagnostic Report.
For each compressor, Enalysis™:
- Identifies previously unknown opportunities for adjustments to the current settings and operating conditions that make the job of running that compressor easier and less time consuming
- Identifies specific maintenance requirements when they are needed – in many cases reducing the actual maintenance overall
- Identifies and predicts potential failure
- Recommends specific actions for the field operators to implement to avoid failure, increase throughput, or reduce operating expenses
- Projects incremental production from setup changes
- Provides historic database charting and trending for each compressor
For your entire fleet, Enalysis™ fleet management tools:
- Provide a comprehensive data base of all your compressors with detailed or summarized operating data
- Provide user-defined reports on your fleet, by region, by foreman, or by operating parameters
- Rank all of your compressors by stating the Cash Flow at Risk (CFR) for each compressor which allows you to attend first to those machines that have the greatest financial impact.
What does Enalysis™ really do?
- Gives you Control of your entire fleet
- Increases your Cash Flow
- Reduces your Operating Expenses
- Reduces your Work
- Delivers 92-100% Production Efficiency
- Identifies compressors that need Priority Attention, and creates a common focus for your team
- Protects your equipment – Avoid Mechanical Failure
- Provides your operators with Specific Instructions
Reduces Analytical Time
- States the Cash Flow at Risk (CFR), in dollars, of each compressor
- Provides comprehensive Trending and Fleet Management tools
- Refines your Acquisition and Property Evaluations and Reserve Depletion strategies
Customers using Enalysis™ think of it as an important tool that makes their job a lot easier, and delivers value to their company’s bottom line by ensuring that every cubic foot of gas that can be produced, is filling the pipelines and moving to market.