April 9, 2010
Calgary, Alberta and Forest, Virginia
Detechtion Technologies announced today the addition of several new clients during the 1st Quarter of 2010, as well as the opening of a new regional office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
New clients added during the 1st Quarter of 2010 include:
- Alta Mesa Resources, a Houston based, privately held independent energy producer.
- Cabot Oil & Gas, a leading independent North American natural gas producer. Headquartered in Houston, Cabot’s reserves are focused in both conventional and unconventional basins in Appalachia, the Rocky Mountains, the Mid-Continent and the Gulf Coast.
- Cenovus Energy, a leading integrated oil company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Cenovus’ operations include growing enhanced oil project and established natural gas and crude oil production in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Laurel Mountain Midstream, LLC, a joint venture between Williams Energy and Atlas Pipeline Partners. Based in Pittsburgh, Laurel Mountain operates a growing gas gathering and processing system in the Appalachian Basin.
- Orion Oil & Gas Corporation, a Calgary based energy company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Orion is active in the Kaybob gas field in Alberta, Canada.
- PetroQuest Energy, Inc., an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, acquisition, and production of oil and natural gas reserves in East Texas, the Arkoma Basin, South Louisiana, and the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico. PetroQuest is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
- Seneca Resources, a Houston based energy producer and subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company. Seneca explores for, develops and purchases natural gas and oil reserves in the Gulf Coast Region of Texas and Louisiana, the Appalachian Region, the Southwest, and California.
Detechtion also announced today the opening of a new regional office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Fred Taylor, Detechtion’s Regional Operations Manager – Eastern US, will be based in this office and will continue to oversee Detechtion’s large client base in the Michigan & Appalachian basins.
Detechtion Technologies is the developer of Enalysis™, the world’s leading compressor optimization and fleet management program. For more information on Detechtion, please call 1.800.780.9798, or visit their website at www.detechtion.com.